Thursday, September 23, 2010

Soon I will....

...post a video of North singing his good-by song from preschool. Every night at dinner, I ask North what he did at school. He says, "we sang this song...," followed by singing the entire song. Every night he does this! Once we get through that ritual, he will then list the highlights from the morning. Many evenings after the kids' bath and bed, I find myself humming the tune. It is rather catchy.

....post pictures of the boys riding in our bike trailer. My neighbor offered to give me her trailer and coupled with a personal desire to have some solo bike riding down the coastline and through the forests, I bought a new bike. I haven't owned a bike in 10 years! I brought a bike up with me to college when I first moved up here, but have you seen the hills around this place? I just didn't have the thigh muscles after growing up in the Central Valley. I wimped out and stuck with hiking as my physical recreation. Now many years later, I am ready to tackle the landscape and join with the many bikers around here.

....relax in bed tomorrow morning! I worked an extra day this week and am exhausted. Who knew returning to work part-time would be such a juggling act? I am looking to being a stay-at-home mama tomorrow. Skyler and I will cuddle and nurse. North and I can do a project or two. My time will be my kids time.