Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preschool

Pictures before leaving for the day. It was so easy to move North through the morning.

"North, first you must eat all your oatmeal, then you go to school. "North, first you brush your teeth and wipe your face, then you go to school." "First you go potty, then you go to school." It was lovely.

I wonder how long I can use school as an excuse to complete tasks?

My child refuses to consistently smile for pictures. Luckily he has an older cousin who has gone through this phase, so I have hope for the future.


Five minutes in and he is already telling the teacher "no." Yikes.



Skyler and I picked up our veggies share from Eddie's farm while North was at preschool. I think strawberries are a perfect reward for such a good day at school. No tears, no fears, and he even sat at circle time! We will work on the "yes-ing" later.