Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am still trying to capture his blue eyes


I added a few Bummies wraps to our diaper collection. I thought North was cute in cloth before, now I am beyond in love with little rears clothed in cloth diapers.


Local beef with Eddy's butter lettuce. Dressing of choice: steak juice!


One of my favorite moments of the week is unpacking the veggies from our weekly share. This week I picked some lemon balm and parsley from Eddy's farm to add to our vegetable harvest. The lemon balm I used in a tea that accompanied our dinner last night and the parsley I added to our steak salad. Reed and I were discussing whether the cost of the share was worth its value to our family. We decided that the diversity of types of produce grown plus the freshness/organic flavor of food more then covered the dollar cost from us. We will definitely be buying another share next summer.


I couldn't resist painting Sky's feet...


...when North was painting his rocks. Don't be deceived, soon after this shot, North began covering his own body and the concrete flooring with all the paint. He is a kid after all!