Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wham!

"Last night Reed and I were sleeping in our bed (with visions of sleeping in till 7:00am dancing in our head!)"

"When what to our surprise but a little mouse turned up out of his bed! "

Last night North woke up and without crying or making a sound, slipped out of his bed and went into our room, slamming the door open as he entered. Reed and I were so surprised (and still half-asleep) that we just let him sleep with us for the remainder of the night. The trek between the two rooms is not long, but it is very dark. I wonder if North was also half-asleep? If North repeats his midnight wanderings again, he will be taken back into his own sleeping space. Now that he has shown the maturity to sleep alone, I would rather not slide backwards.

But who could blame him? It is much nicer to sleep next to someone then to be all alone!

On a side note, Reed and I are still discussing/negotiating names. As I type, Reed is watching a James Bond movie. We both love the cheesy drama of Bond movies. I wonder if we should call our child "Bond"? I really like the middle name of "Gray" If we combine the two, we could nickname him "Ben-Gay"!