Friday, October 3, 2008

A day in the Life of....North!

7:00 Nurse. Laugh. Talk Mama awake. Out of Bed! New diaper, play in my room while Mama puts away clean laundry.

7:30 Eat scrambled eggs (yuch!) and buttered toast (yum!). I want down! The dogs help Mama clean the floor. I play in my kitchen cupboard and with the refrigerator letters.

8:00 Mama and I play in my room, she tries to sneak out to take a shower. I catch her! I cry! She won't get out of the shower!!

8:15 We snuggle in our bed. I nurse away the tears. I fall asleep.

10:30 We are late to playgroup! Mama has straightened the house while I was asleep. I must fix that! But I am whisked into the car before I can find my toys and things again.

10:45 Playgroup is fun. I play on a soft bouncing horse and watch the other kids. I watch a girl slide down the slide over and over. I crawl up and down a soft ramp. I climb off the edge. Mama helps me go feet first. I don't understand her logic, but whatever! Circle time with songs, I like that, and then we are off again!

12:30 We go to the animal feed store. While leaving, we get stuck in traffic caused by a Homecoming Parade but that is ok. We watch the floats and the trucks.

1:00 I am hungry!! I eat fruit with plain yogurt and a buttered bagel. I like butter!

1:30 I help Mama sort the clean diapers. I try to catch the dogs because I want to tell them about my day, but they don't listen! Maybe I am talking to loud. We play downstairs for awhile, then we go up into my room.

2:00 We read a few books. I am feeling sleepy.

2:15 I like my big bed. When Mama puts me down, I crawl over to my place and lay down. She snuggles with me and I nurse. I sleep.

3:15 I wake! Come get me! I want to play. I am hungry! I eat rice cakes with cream cheese with raspberries. I eat part of a pear. Mama and I play with boxes and spoons. I make a lot of noise. I take a few steps, but crawling is faster.

4:30 Mama makes soup and contemplates a walk. It continues to rain.

5:30 We eat soup and animal crackers. I make a huge mess. Good thing the dogs help Mama keep the floor clean.

6:00 I play in the bath. I have buckets and measuring cups in my tub. I like to fill a bottle with water and dump it out again.

6:30 I am dry and in a nighttime diaper. Mama and I read and brush teeth together.

7:00 I sleep.