Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Haircut

Reed will normally trim North's hair when it gets a little too shaggy. But as North and I are visiting family right now, my mom and I decided that we wanted to take North in for a professional trim (for the pictures, of course). I was very clear with both my family and the hairstylist. NO big cuts! I think Reed does a fine haircutting job and we both like North with his long-ish hair.

The bribe to sit still was a cupful of crackers. It worked really well.


Earlier that day, North and I visited with Reed's sister and her two kids. The older of the girls is almost three and the younger is 5 months. Anna Marie shared her toys with North and showed him their chickens and eggs. They have baby chicks just like us! I think North really liked seeing the familiar-looking baby chickens. Anna Marie was even patient when North got sand in her eyes as they were playing in the wind. I hope North will take note and be just as patient with his younger sibling!